Manager Business Finance (Siemens Ltd)
The main task is to drive the financial performance of the business unit for the country. The role shall be the guiding torch for the management of the performance of the business and the path forward by providing insights based on the key drivers of the business.
Change the future with us.
- You’ll be responsible for Country/Location financial performance for the business division (Siemens Real Estate) by supervising, controlling & analysis of the overall P&L which shall include comparison of forecast v/s actuals, ensuring accurate booking of costs, etc.
- You’ll drive end to end specific project related to process improvement/Savings/Internal control etc and will be SPOC for those projects from commercial implementation in BU/Country.
- You’ll drive end to end Budgeting process for the business division, and interface to HQ (Germany) to address all queries pertaining to Country India.
- Prepare presentations for Management both Global & Local for review and meetings as and when requested and participate proactively.
- You’ll regularize Balance sheet reviews and take appropriate actions post review.
- You’ll coordinate monthly review meetings and forecast process with all finance teams across the regions within the country.
- You’ll be responsible for Accounting, Audit and Tax related aspects, queries related to the business division and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- You will get exposure to tools like Qlik Sense, Tableau if you have the drive to innovate and explore your creative side.
What you need to make real what matters!
- You are Chartered Accountant, and bring professional experience of at least 5-10 years, with exposure in commercial and accounting/controlling functions with strong analytical skill, worked extensively on SAP, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- You have great communication skills, love to work in teams and best at collaboration.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out of Airoli/Kharghar (Navi Mumbai).You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow!
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time