Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
want to join within our Engineering department located in Madrid a Test Automation Developer
Being part of the Test Automation leading team within Siemens Automation, developing test automation projects assigned. Ensuring that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, V&V plan preparation and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final deployment of the solutions.
Test Automation developer is a key role within Siemens Mobility for enabling digital transformation.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Software Development for specific test Automation Siemens solutions.
- Design, implement and modify software using the Python, C, C++, Java programming languages.
- Assume the responsibilities throughout the software development cycle, including specification, design, development, test, and delivery.
- Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
- Innovation and research on new technologies applied to products.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in computer science / electronic/ telecommunications.
- +2 years’ experience as software development engineer.
- Experience in development and deployment of virtualized systems.
- Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
- Desirable hands on experience as tester or equivalent.
- Desirable proficiency level with C++/Python
- It will be valued experience with CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159, as well as experience in the Rail Signaling business.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent English
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time