User Engagement Communication Specialist
As part of the User Engagement team, we seek an experienced, dynamic, creative, self-starter to assist in user engagement and user communications activities for Siemens Healthineers employees. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of IT end user communication while being part of driving the internal digitalization at Siemens Healthineers.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Lead and develop communications campaigns for IT infrastructure projects.
• Provide strategic direction and implement a communications plan for IT programs.
• Develop and implement user engagement strategies for internal employees.
• Design and implement creative strategies for engaging individuals in the digital workplace environment, especially interactive platforms (e.g. online discussions, webinars, podcasts, etc.).
• Contribute to writing and reviewing publications, web content, and guides for global and country-level audiences including change and adoption material.
• Participate in developing innovative ways to communicate information to a range of audiences using new technologies and interactive tools
• Update and maintain IT’s internal social media presence, including scheduling and posting enterprise social network updates.
• Assist in planning, writing, distributing, and managing online news.
• Assist in the execution of communication, training, and change management plans.
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
• Advanced degree in communications, marketing, public relations, Information Technology, or other related field.
• At least five years experience working in communications, preferably with an IT background.
• Outstanding English writing and communication skills is a must, including experience in targeted communication at different levels.
• Excellent grammar and proofreading habits required.
• An ability to work independently as well as to work effectively in teams and with professionals at different levels
• Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate and conduct global communications activities with a high focus on user experience.
• Ability to work with people from different countries and understand cultural diversities.
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize multiple projects, multi-task and meet various deadlines.