Regional Service Manager for Integrated IT Service Desk
The new Integrated IT Service Desk for Siemens Healthineers will be se tup as a Single Point of Contact for all IT Services and focuses on preserving user productivity and improving user satisfaction. The Service Manager team is managing the Integrated IT Service Desk globally for ~65.000 users.
This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspect of IT Service Management while being part of a team that thrives to bring user experience to the next level at Siemens Healthineers.
Task and Responsibilities
• Work with the Integrated IT Service Desk Owners, Architects, Business Analysts, and other stakeholders to establish a global Service Management
• Responsible as Regional Service Manager for a high user satisfaction within the dedicated region
• Report on IService Desk and User Experience KPIs
• Plan, direct and coordinate operations of the Service Desk, ensuring the provision of a single point of contact for the resolution of incidents, the continual monitoring of live systems and the processing of all tickets related to defects and incidents
• Manage lifecycle of all incidents and ensure they are resolved with a high user satisfaction
• Provide personalized services (via self-service, real-time 24*7 operation) to users based on predictive analytics and real time monitoring of service usage
• Provide a channel for users to request and receive standard services for which a pre-defined approval and qualification process exists
• Identify and log incidents, restore normal services and minimize adverse impact on operations
• Identify root causes of problems (that affect IT services) and determine fix required to prevent recurrence of incidents
• Ensures compliance to Q, ISEC and DP regulations
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
• Advanced degree in engineering / computer science or similar
• At least 3 years of IT Service Management / IT Application Management experience in one or more of the following areas: IT Service Desk, IT Onsite Service, IT Tech Bar Services with a functional understanding of the above Services.
• Must be proficient with ITIL V3 / V4
• Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow (IT Service Management Tools – Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Major Incident, Change, Reporting).
• Profound expertise in requirements gathering (about regional demands)
• Ability to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Europe, and Americas, and Asia Pacific.
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate to Stakeholders across the matrix organization
• Self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, multi-task and meet various deadlines.
• Excellent team player, taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
• High service orientation and focus on user experience.