Mobility in the United States is in the middle of a technological revolution. Siemens Mobility Inc., Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) is a partner to agencies and companies in their transformation combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking technology that meets tomorrow’s needs today.
Siemens Mobility is seeking a Project / Material Support Associate to join our project team based out of our southern California office in Anaheim, CA. Successful candidates must be self-motivated with strong communication skills and an attention to detail to report and record inventory.
Candidate will be a part of a team implementing streetlighting and electrical projects across the southern California region, primarily in Los Angeles County. This role requires a preparation and planning mindset coupled with adaptability as day-to-day tasks will change based on project needs.
Job responsibilities and activities include (but are not limited to) the following:
Receiving inbound deliveries, picking parts and materials for outbound deliveries, communicating with internal parties to coordinate delivery of parts and materials to meet project/service demand, retaining documentation necessary for follow-up and proof of delivery and inventory.
- Perform inbound, onsite, and outbound material management
- Deliver material to field technicians / collect material from field technicians
- Sort, organize, and stage material for planned work
- Perform regular inventory of material at multiple sites and identify discrepancies
- Identify risks and opportunities and act accordingly
- Report on the progress of the activities
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to the corresponding quality documents and standards and support quality assurance and control activities
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to drive truck and trailer
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience managing inventory
- Familiarity with GIS mapping tools
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.