- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Performing wiring checkout, system start-ups and programming, utilizing commissioning tools provided and graphics creation database management
- May coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractor at job site as required. Acts as a liaison with other contractors/subcontractors where necessary to ensure site operations are fully coordinated
- Completing final critical adjustments, calibration and commissioning reports on systems, following installation and preliminary set up
- Makes recommendations to supervisor regarding changes, improvements or installation of systems on basis on own findings in the course of assignments
- Works towards the project schedule and work package received from the supervisor and/or project manager and maintains regular communication on the status and execution of the projects assigned
- If improper operation is due to another component of the system rather than the company’s product the problem is discussed with customer contractor supervisor project manager and advises of best course of action to accomplish correction of trouble
- Participates in job site final walk on assigned jobs and or final completion for systems to service turnover on assigned jobs. Completes all job closeout documentation per Acceptance process policy as well as any RMA and warranty labor relief
- Conducts training and development classes for customers on site or at the branch. Delivers technical support, coaching and direction to end users and other Service Technicians as applicable
- Presents a professional image of Siemens when communicating with customers all levels at all times. Establish a good working relationship with all customers and adheres to the company dress code
- Completes and submits timesheets expenses and other necessary information weekly ensuring a minimum productivity level
- All other related tasks as required
- Have one of the following diplomas: DEP, AEC or DEC degree in electronics or fire safety
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and knowledge of PC applications
- Good knowledge of building systems and relevant standards
- Proven diagnostic skills able to systematically identify and resolve technical problems
- Self-motivated, patient and calm under pressure
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license is essential
- CFAA certification completed or in process
- Very good knowledge of French both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.