We are a startup-minded organization within Siemens. Our mission is to build an automation environment: by software developers, for software developers using the latest techniques like cloud, etc.
We want to expand and build a trusting and forward-thinking working environment. Our outstanding dedication and collaborative mindset make us more than just a team of employees—we are the creators of our own business.
• You demonstrate a proven a combination of a technical engineering knowledge and are an effective people manager with multiple locations who can take ownership and make effective decisions
• You can stimulate creative ideas and perspectives that add value whilst applying agile analysis techniques for creating user stories and acceptance criteria knowing the pain points of software development with the love to improve the efficiency of software development in any team.
• You are focused with excellent attention to detail to remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments as required that prevent the agile team to maximize the delivery of digital products
• You will assist the team with resource allocation and effective capacity planning to determine what team can take on in any given sprint. You will work with all relevant stakeholders to re-balance and re-prioritize work within a sprint
• You will facilitate team meetings (such as scrum of scrums, communities of practice, and guilds), sharing lessons learned with other scrum masters as well as partner projects from other departments
• As part of a highly motivated, autonomous, and confident team, you utilize your strong mediation skills to tackle intra- and inter-team conflicts and help individuals to reach their potential
• Furthermore, you will develop the team’s level of self-organization, ownership especially when working directly with the customer and culture, following agile principles in a fast-paced environment
WHO YOU ARE
• The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree or equivalent with at least 5year+ experience leading a software development team through multiple product/platform releases. A degree in psychology, behavioral therapy, or equivalent is a plus
• You have the passion for building new products together with our customers in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with experience taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
• Where others see only problems, you seek out opportunities and solutions
• Motivating and convincing other people comes naturally to you, and accompanying and shaping changes is easy for you
• You have excellent verbal, written English, and Chinese and communication skills. Strong presentation skills with the ability to transfer knowledge to others and communicate technology to stakeholders in laymen's terms.
• You have a record in coaching as well as experience in growing agile teams, employees, and leaders
• You have demonstrable experience in working in an Agile/Scrum or DevOps working set-up and are a deep practitioner of Agile Practice & Lean Product Development who likes to improve continuously
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time