What are my responsibilities?
- Make main forecast base on HQ FC, sales FC, open order and stock status to make monthly FC to guide purchasing and production.
- Check and highlight critical raw material which will influence production and delivery, coordinate and pull in with purchaser to ensure smoothly production and delivery on time.
- Daily closely track critical material and output, coordinate all aspects potential risk and adjust production arrangement with production planner to ensure daily production and delivery.
- Closely communicate and contact with sales colleagues to track market situation and adjust in time to max. satisfy customer demand.
- Closely communicate with project side for product phase in and phase out.
- Track inventory situation closely, and warning abnormal inventory status and also handle with other functions for dead and slow moving inventory.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Supply chain management knowledge
- Good team work capability internal and external and Collaboration with International team
- Clear logic for planning method and rich planning experience
- Office tools (word, excel, etc.) skill, SPI operation experience
- Good English skill.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time