Describe the position to be undertaken:
The Sales Specialist Edge Technology is a regional function across Southeast Asia (ASEAN) who is responsible to actively drive the go to market for Industrial Edge Technology for Factory Automation markets. The Sales Specialist Edge Technology derives and develops customer by cooperating with relevant Asia-Pacific headquarter functions in frame of Digital Industries Factory Automation and coordinate respective activities for their achievement of short, mid and long-term objectives and economic successes in Southeast Asia according to strategic and operative targets defined by the Factory Automation Sales for Asia-Pacific.
Describe the main duties and responsibilities:
- Sales responsibility for dedicated customer of the Factory Automation business with focus on Edge Technology in Southeast Asia (ASEAN) to manage and support the local country organizations in their achievement of short, mid and long-term objectives
- Explore the business potential and seize the growth opportunities for Industrial Edge Technology to enlarge the FA market share, install base and enhance satisfaction of Top Customers and Partners in Southeast Asia
- Adapt central go to market strategies to local demands including action plans in cooperate with the Factory Automation Regional Management to place effective resources and ensure the target achievement of Factory Automation.
- Cooperate with headquarter and Regional Management in conducting regular based strategy reviews, operational performance reviews and business forecasts
- Relationship management with Top Customers and Partners
- Provide region-specific coaching and guidance for Sales Teams for their business development in Southeast-Asia.
- Analyzing and monitoring of Customer Requirements and competitor relevant information including close contact with the Asia-Pacific headquarter, Factory Automation Sales and regional organizations to react on changes and trends quickly and flexibly in Southeast Asia
Describe the qualifications, essential skills & employment experience required to be held:
- Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Information Technology, Machine Building or any relevant disciplines
- 2+ years’ experience in Automation sales environment or business development (can change based on the person’s years of experience)
- Portfolio knowledge of Digital Industries from Factory Automation, Motion Control to Software, strong IT-skills, sales knowledge (market, competitor and customer requirements)
- Strategic mind-set with effective customer orientation and readiness to intensive working and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels, therefore additional language skills are beneficial
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time