The Embedded / Networks Solution Architect will be a member of the Global Siemens ‘Integrated Electrical Systems’ (IES) Professional Services team. This is a group of talented engineers working at the forefront of next generation platform engineering related solutions.The role involves working alongside customers to specify, implement and deploy AUTOSAR based integrated solutions, ensuring a successful outcome by leveraging the strengths of our broad IES product portfolio. Whilst many of our customers today belong to the Transportation Industry and Automotive/Military Aerospace domains, you may be required to define and implement solutions for a variety of industries.
· Integrate AUTOSAR basic software components and tests for a variety of solutions at customer sites according to agreed-upon deployment plans, ensuring constant communication and coordination with all stakeholders
· Perform integration of Capital bootloaders and CAN/LIN packages with customer ECU applications. Also be able to deploy our Capital Networks product.
· Acting as liaison for related Services projects running in China, work with customers and technical sales resources to define and document recommended deployment plans based around achievable successful outcomes
· Provide technical assistance to customers including problem solving
- Manage customer interactions including phone calls, team meetings, email communications and face to face meetings
- Continuously improve the experience for our customers through Service improvement initiatives
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in Embedded software applied to automotive applications
- Strong programming knowledge of Embedded C/C++.
- Prior hands on experience working with AUTOSAR
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
· Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a similar field of study
- Knowledge working with Automotive Communication Protocols (CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet)
- Strong written/communication skills in English language, with a quantitative analysis-oriented mindset
- Willingness to travel around 50% and occasionally for international travel.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- Knowledge in the software design process and development life cycle.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time