Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Are you passionate about working and interacting in a fast paced, challenging environment? Want the chance to work with an international team, driving digitalization and delivering innovative and high quality solution for our customers in China.
We are seeking for an open minded IT Business Partner, located in Wuxi. You will be accountable to communicate effectively with multiple levels of the organization, drive various IT related projects and ensuring great ROI for your activities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide business and IT liaisons as main-contact-window and major communication channel to the business
- Provide inputs to ensure IT Strategy is aligned with the business needs and in support of Business Strategy
- Manage demands, projects and services in your area of responsibility
- Act as owner of business required specific IT projects, in charge of business-organizational aspects of an IT project and accountable for lifecycle
- Clarifies cases as an escalation point.
- Understand, measure, drive and report customer satisfaction from senior/key stakeholder perspective
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong academic history (degree in IT, Computer Science, Industry Engineer).
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience as IT Business Analyst or IT Business Partner.
- Excellent person to person communication skills are required, with a track record of relationship building and liaison with business functions.
- Previous experience in a Multinational Corporation with Industry background preferred.
- Strong knowledge in the area of manufacturing. Manufactory ERP, MES, APS project experience is a plus.
- Advanced software development skills is a plus. Eg. Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, RPA, BPM etc.
- The ability to work on your own initiatives/ be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Passion and proven experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What do I need to know?
- Team player
- Hands on and result driven personality
- Professional manner
- Good communication skills; open and communicative
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Digital native
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started. To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time