Siemens Healthineers IT is seeking a highly motivated Agile Project Manager (APM) with three or more years of hands-on experience with Agile System Development methodologies and performing project management activities to join our team . The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in project planning with a motivated and entrepreneurial team and engage with a wide range of stakeholders within Siemens Healthineers.
The APM will be expected to use a good level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Develop project schedules, product roadmaps, and implementation plans
- Perform project planning activities and Monitor the project from initiation through delivery to meet goals within the expected timelines.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- Assist in the documentation of system requirements, user stories/epics
- Gather and present metrics regarding project status to upper management
- Develops and maintains contents/documentation in compliance with established standards. This includes presentations and documentations related to Quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Develops and maintains the overall work effort documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / computer science discipline or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite including Project Management tools, MS Project, AzDo ….
- Proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects using Agile methodologies Project Manager managing projects in a high-tech development environment with cross-function teams
- Experience organizing meetings, maintaining project plans, budgets and status reports; providing feedback on standards and approaches to the work.
- Knowledge of Agile and other structured methodologies (i.e., Scrum, Waterfall, etc) and demonstrate understanding of ITIL Framework Governance and guidelines
- Demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work
- Experience with end-user change management strategy and execution
- Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution
Duration: 1 year (working 40 hours) with possibility to extend the contract.
Contract type: Full time/ contractor
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time