We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer (4-9 years) with strong business ethics and good technical knowledge in LV switchgear, MCC, PCC VFD, PLC, Process Control Automation and other electrical subsystems.
• Skilled in sales data analysis, periodical forecasting, conducting competitor analysis & products
• Track record of consistently achieving sales target, experienced in enhancing market penetration and growth in business volume by direct selling & through Channel/distribution sales
• A keen planner and strategist in managing business operations with focus on top-line and bottom-line performance and expertise in determining company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and corporate objectives.
• Should maintain healthy business relation with major corporate and industrial client, ensuring customer satisfaction always.
• Should possess effective communication, problem solving and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate with senior management and a good team player. He/she should be flexible to different model of operation (remote or while travelling).
• Should be vocal about both wins and loss / good and bad in day to day to business.
• Knowledge of Salesforce would be preferable.
Education - Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time