Role: Devops Engineer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Devops Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- You will be responsible for Designing & implementing cloud & On-Premise infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available for our product and engineering solutions.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- You will be responsible for Administrating and troubleshooting cloud and on-premise servers based on Linux & windows.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- You will be responsible for Provisioning, configuration and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code using terraform and cloud formation scripts.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and do regular optimization
- You will be responsible for setting complete CI/CD infrastructure & system for application testing and deployment.
- You will be responsible for supporting development team & product management team for evaluating & implementing the new services/components/COTS solutions
- You will be collaborating with globally located teams.
- You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) or equivalent.
- You need to be an engineering graduate with 3-5 years of experience in design and development.
- At least 2-3 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid knowledge of networking and Linux administration & Having AWS associated Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
- You must have experience in working in AGILE team and Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- You must have Effective verbal and written communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time