- The testing team lead is responsible for managing the group and takes an active role in one of the projects. People management will typically represent 30% of the working time.
- Build up the testers group to its full capacity, drive the hiring process.
- Create enabling plans for new team members.
- Develop team members to assume more responsibility in their projects.
- Set targets for team members and coach them to attain their targets.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes.
- Plan and supervise the transfer of projects from Germany or Austria to the Czech Republic.
- Understand customer requirements, create and review test specifications.
- Manage test laboratory operation and safety.
- Review work results and perform acceptance testing.
- Prepare and perform milestones in accordance with the system development process.
- University Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience as team leader or line manager
- Experience with hardware and software development and testing
- Competency in operations on electrical equipment – prerequisites for §7, V. 50/78 Sb. ČR
- Fluency in Czech and English
- Experience in the railway industry
- Familiarity with railway standards and regulations such as EN 50155 or TSI PRM
- Knowledge of German
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time