Commercial Project Manager
Pune | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
• You will be responsible of project result including budget, financial management, opportunities, and risks
• Supporting the project manager in all commercial and legal issues
• Commercial project coordination e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance as well as coordinating the legal, tax and insurance-related topics
• Asset management and optimization of project profitability together with PM
• Preparing invoices and monitoring receivables along with Internal project controlling (scheduling, costs, quality)
• Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
• Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting
• Monitoring, controlling, updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, and project reports
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should be minimum experience of 5-8 years along with postgraduate (preferred) in accounting or finance
• Expertise with Reporting status to management (e.g. costs, billings, receivables, claims and asset management)
• Regular communication with customers and regular site visits.
• Vendor management includes handling of supplier invoices, payments, Letter of credits etc
• Establishing the commercial and legal contract conditions with both customers and consortium partners and sub-contractors
• Participating in negotiations and interpreting and implementing contracts in the project
• Asserting the company's own claims and defending unjustified claims
• Reaching agreement on contractual changes as regards scope of supplies and services, prices, schedules, and other contractually agreed conditions
• Identification and financial evaluation of opportunities and risks, definition and implementation of appropriate measures for mitigating risks or exploiting opportunities as well as establishment of reserves for remaining risks
• Support in controlling function of segment which includes, debtors review, P&L review, balance sheet review, various reporting and review documentation required as per ICFR
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers