Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for efficient and detailed budgeting and forecasting process. Challenging the stakeholders at every point is the key.
- Cost controlling for various functional costs including but not limited to – SG&A, COGS, Project controlling, People cost etc.
- Excellent MS Office (excel & power point) skills
- Coordinating external/internal audits, ensuring risk and internal control processes adherence, transfer pricing audits etc
- Managing and preparing key reporting on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Key SPOC for segment HQ to provide detailed analysis/MIS on forecast variance, overdue and other KPI's
- Prepare for periodic meetings / updates with segment and BU management
- Ensuring a clean balance sheet with thorough review and cleanup
- Drive the digitalization initiatives / ideas leading to smarter reporting, process & productivity improvement.
- Leading special projects from time to time.
- Detailed project controlling to ensure a clear cost to come analysis as well as keep the risks and opportunities marked for future reference
- Owner of SAP and other re-org related changes
- Working independently on all commercial topics within the scope of the commercial quotation process and also analyze and comment on prequalification documents and invitations to tender.
- You will be clarifying, elaborating and optimizing all relevant commercial issues, such as analyzing and commenting on contracts, including legal aspects, resolving business model (NCM, consortium, subcontractor, split contract), including the preparation of the relevant documents, tax concept, insurance, currency issues, compliance, ECC, cash flow
- You will support Sales team to prepare quotation calculations and commercial quotation documents.
- Building the LoA process in collaboration with the relevant interface partners and carry it out. Conducting commercial contract negotiations with internal and external customers and support sales for domestic and export inquiry (as applicable).
- Handle order financial on the basis of contractual development and risk situation – ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from bid stage till hand over of order by regular of orders
- Risk management – Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, raises all commercial risks, Performs the credit risk analysis for potential and existing customer
- Contract management - Proactively drive contract and claim management, including involvement of the assigned legal person.
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like LOA, DOA,ICFR, SFRG, Tax, ECC, hedging etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Bachelors’ in Commerce or Business Management with 6 to 8 years of experience OR MBA/CA/ICWA with 3-6 years of experience
- You have good understanding of accounting topics with exposure to Financial Planning, Budgeting etc.
- Experience in contract reviews and customer negotiations, preparation of business cases and analysis of market data
- Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
- Good Analytical and Communication & Microsoft Excel, presentation Skills.
- You are ready to explore new tools/horizons, innovate and act as a business enabler
- You possess positive attitude and never give up in the face of adversity
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time