The Siemens Government Technologies, Inc (SGT) Internship Program enables college students to explore stimulating career possibilities in the government contracting environment. As an intern of Siemens Government Technologies, you will be given individual and group assignments that are designed to provide you with experience in a corporate environment and develop your business acumen.
SGT’s Business Development Division is looking for an intern to assist with business development activities. The candidate will assist with proposal development, technical solution development, market assessment and management of Salesforce data entry records.
· Internal Customer Support
o Support the BD team for Salesforce data entry
o Provide up to date tips and tricks training or documentation for users
o Provide reports to support executive and board of director meetings
· Account Management
o Manage Salesforce Internal Accounts
o Maintain relationships with Salesforce Account executive for new capabilities and interfaces (ex. Govwin).
o Attend training and apply that training to further use of tools for Business Developers and management
· Opportunity Development processing
o Investigate Data quality issues
o Provide ideas for technical solutions including energy efficiency, renewable energy, microgrids, battery energy storage, building automation systems and fire protection systems
o Provide ideas for technical solutions in Siemens software tools such as Siemens Teamcenter, Siemens EDA and Mindsphere
o Coordinate with Business developers
· Must be a United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country or foreign visas
· Must be enrolled in a University program, 3rd or 4th year student preferred
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Organized and can handle managing large groups of product data and large number of users
· Quick Learner
· Good with calculations
· Detail oriented and ability to prioritize work and multitask effectively
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to work well in both a team setting and independently
· Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
· Experience with Deltek Costpoint a bonus
· Strong administrative skills
· Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.