At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Digital Industry Software (DI SW) is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with approx. 100 legal entities in 35+ countries, ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
Join our Accounting team as a Senior Accountant Americas with responsibility for general accounting and local GAAP activities within DI SW.
What role will you play?
- You will be a member of a team that provides expert technical accounting support, full cycle accounting and the preparation of various financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, and fluctuation analysis for management and external/external auditors
- You will have an opportunity to drive methods and procedures to improve the accounting function as well as leading special financial analysis projects
- With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools
Does this sound good? Our ideal candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bilingual language proficiency in English and Spanish (required)
- Advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for leading edge tools and technology
- Excellent communication skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination and strategic judgment
- Proven ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business unit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.