Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Legal Counsel & Compliance Specialist to be responsible for the support of all legal aspects of the company and its business and for ensuring the implementation of the Siemens Compliance system in Turkey. The successful candidate will report and support to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Acting as trusted advisor of the local management and staff for any legal questions,
- Analyses and comments on public tenders, contracts and contract related documents and gives proactive advice,
- Drafting, commenting and negotiating various types of contracts, participating in contract negotiations,
- Following-up on corporate and company law matters, including the preparation of notices, board meetings, filings, etc.
- Ensuring adherence to internal standards and compliance with external regulations,
- Providing advice on regulatory topics,
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of Turkish Legal developments and keep the management and the Legal and Compliance organization informed,
- Effective engagement and management of external counsel where required,
- Contributing to the set-up and continuous improvement of the Compliance System.
- Implementing and applying all Compliance tools and processes,
- Conducting trainings on Compliance and Legal topics,
- Supporting Compliance investigations and audits.
- (i.e. in Industry associations, conferences).
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Law degree and bar registration
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ work experience in a similar position in an international environment (preferably in an international company)
- Excellent legal knowledge and experience in particular with contract law, corporate law and competition law
- Ideally having knowledge of data privacy
- Proficient Turkish and English language skills
Your attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Intercultural skills with headquarters in Germany
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to handle multiple matters simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of the healthcare, pharmaceuticals or life science industry is preferred
You will be part of the global Healthcare Legal and Compliance team. The mission of our global team is enabling healthy growth through business-oriented risk management. Understanding and valuing our customers and business partners is a cornerstone of this mission.
Siemens Healthcare is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and clinical IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and service available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer and more filled with happiness.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time