We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Transform data science methods and algorithms into customer-oriented and value creating business solutions.
- Build computational models & algorithms to the requirements of industrial customers from diverse industries such as Oil & Gas, Glass Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Water-Wastewater Treatment, Wind Power, Automotive, Machine Building, Transportation, Energy Distribution.
- Analyze data sets to discover trends and patterns.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Consult and collaborate with Sales - Marketing and Engineering teams to define target architectures based on business requirements, to implement Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and to pilot installations for final product delivery.
- Communicate complex solutions in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts; present information using data visualization techniques.
- Testing the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the highest value creation and best optimal solutions and configurations.
- Producing high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers.
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· · BSc, MSc or PhD degree in Computer Engineering or related fields. ( thesis and academic focus on Machine Learning/AI is preferred )
· Excellent understanding of machine-learning techniques and algorithms
· Experience in applying machine learning / deep learning techniques on large volume of sensor / image / video data e.g. for prediction, simulation and decision support in edge analytics for factories and power plants, grid optimization
· At least 3 years of proven technical expertise using Python, Scala, R, SQL in AI/ML related commercial / academic projects
· Knowledge and expertise in advanced statistical techniques and concepts; interest in predicting trends and identifying patterns
· Strong programming skills with one of the deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras)
· Strong theoretical background on deep neural networks especially YOLO, RCNN, etc.
· Knowledge and experience in hyperparameter optimization, data acquisition and preprocessing
· Experience in using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) , query languages such as Hive, Pig and common data science toolkits (e.g. Weka, KNIME )
· Familiar with development processes (GIT, TFS, Kanban, DevOps, CI/CD)
· Publication record in high profile peer-reviewed journals and conferences are preferred.
· Passionate for developing simple, clean, and attractive code
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Follows the state-of-the-art technologies
· Analytical mind, innovative and critical thinking, a team player
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time