Portfolio Development is a key part of Siemens PLM corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for a Camstar Portfolio Development Executive.
As a Portfolio Development Executive for Camstar you will be expected to have a commercial background, with experience of working in a Manufacturing Execution System Development, or similar environment. You will develop the go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximising Camstar revenues, working closely with on developing Country Camstar portfolio sales plans and executing sales alongside Sales Orchestrators.
Camstar portfolio delivers complete manufacturing visibility and traceability throughout the enterprise. It provides manufacturing control needed to help eliminate scrap, rework and errors. This helps automate real-time feedback needed to quickly identify and resolve issues that inhibit processes and product improvement. Everyone enables collaborative development of manufacturing processes. It helps provide the flexibility required for rapid growth, change, monitors, controls and synchronizes global manufacturing
As a “Portfolio Developer” you identify market opportunities, execute 'go-to-market’ strategies and implement them utilizing Campaigns & Initiatives for different industries and specific target groups. You are a competent partner and supporter for the ‘Account Orchestrator’ and ‘Product Specific Account Reps’ as well as for customers and prospects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to leverage and maximize software opportunities.
- Assess and track relevant industry trends and produce Camstar growth forecasts by industry or domain for your assigned geography.
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Account Managers/Orchestrators to build a Sales strategy for identified customers or market and then provide the required support the drive the sale to a conclusion with the account team.
- Support of the marketing team in the planning and implementation of customer or event specific campaigns
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customers, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key Must Win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- In collaboration with the Global Learning & Development team, design and deliver appropriate targeted enablement activities to direct and indirect teams
- Ensure that the available Campaigns &Initiatives for Camstar are understood by promoting then to account teams, Zone Interest Groups etc.
- Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
- Establish, track and report measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth.
- Provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt
- A first Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, or similar Systems Engineering discipline
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or business development functions
- Domain Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution System(MES) and tools
- Industry knowledge of, Automotive, Automation, Electronic, Semiconductor Engineering or medical device technology
- Domain Knowledge in the sales of MES products preferably in the ranges of Manufacturing Management, Quality Management, Material Management, SPC and other enterprise IT solutions.
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of MES solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Experience with C-level discussions
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- Fluent Chinese & English
- Creativity, hands-on, decision-making ability, analytical skills, strategic thinking.
- An good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop & grow this Portfolio
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time,
- MBA or similar Business Qualification
- Trained in value selling methodologies such as Challenger, Revenue Storm
- Experience working in Industry on MES or related initiatives
- Experience of developing and supporting indirect sales channel
- An effective communicator
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time