For our Electrical Product Business Unit in Kartal we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible from planning, managing and executing the strategic marketing targets of Low Voltage and Control products in EP Business Unit and will directly report to Business Unit Head.
The role is working internally with EP Business units, Managers and Consultants at Siemens Headquarters and externally with distributors, panel builders, OEMs , contractors and universities and trade unions.
In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
What are my responsibilities?
• Analyse the marketplace and develop effective and dynamic marketing and pricing strategies for low voltage and control products in order to increase market share.
• Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs.
• Segment and position the products according to different market needs and competitors’ products.
• Create communication plans in printed and digital media to enhance brand positioning in cooperation with Digital marketing and Corporate Communication departments.
• Define and implement digital marketing campaigns in cooperation with Digital marketing department.
• Developing and managing the product marketing department's budget.
• Managing the product marketing department's staff.
• Develop competition tools for sales team.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments and headqurter
• Develop product launch programs in coordination with headquarter and sales team to fulfill market needs.
• Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
• Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Unrestricted Information.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is a must.
• Technical and managerial understanding of power distribution products.
• Technical knowledge for low voltage protection and switching technology.
• At least 5 years experience in product marketing management.
• Fluent English in speaking and writing (German is an asset)
• Advanced in MS Office applications.
• Strategic thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills.
• Team player and customer focused.