Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Join our team as “Software Engineer (m/f/d)” in Göttingen, Germany. This position is suitable for graduates.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development. The team is working in an innovative and international environment, using modern technology to shape the future.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Developing web and mobile applications
- Cooperating with development architects to implement cloud technologies
- Building and maintaining software documentation
- Developing and execution of test scenarios
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- You have a degree in computer science or similar
- Adequate knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Experience in developing mobile applications
- Experience with integrating open source technologies
- Familiar with cloud computing concepts and crafting and building cloud-ready applications/integrations
- Familiar with Java, C++, C#
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Markus Kies.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time