We are looking for a driven, self-motivated person with excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and ability to work independently. Previous experience with project and change management is a big plus. You will be adding value through supporting our Operations and Customer Relationship Managers in various transitions and CRM topics. If you are interested in this particular field, please apply for the position Operational Excellence Expert and become a member of the GBS P2P CZ Delivery Optimization Team.
What are your responsibilities?
• In your new role as Operational Excellence Expert, you will coordinate, together with CRM’s, new demands from customers, prepare offers based on the input from operations and BA.
• You will ensure a smooth implementation of defined standard delivery processes for all new transitions.
• You will be responsible for managing and updating the databases.
• You will support Operations and CRM’s with the customer planning and forecasting, prepare the reports and align with responsible stakeholders.
• You will provide guidance and support CRM’s in various topics/projects.
• You engage in managing of contracts for customers and sub-providers.
• In addition, you will cooperate with operational teams and managers, CRM’s, BA and customers.
What we expect from you?
• High school/university degree.
• Proactive approach & strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a big advantage.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Prior experience in a Shared Service Center and knowledge of its processes & methods is a huge benefit.
• The desire to work independently as well as enjoying to work in a team.
What we can offer to you?
• Fixed-term contract for 1 year.
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work-life balance.
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
• Meal vouchers.
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
• Various discounts and offers.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time