Role: Test Professional
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Change the future with us !!!
- To develop Test Automation scripts/framework for Energy products
- Develop Test scripts using Ranorex and proficient with C# script development
- Analyze software requirements and design test cases.
- Test effort estimation
- Create test documentations including test specification, impact analysis and summarize reports
- Improvement of automation degree in integration, deployment, monitoring and configuration management aspects
- Develop and maintain systems for a growing automation infrastructure
- Dev Ops Automation and Integration to ensure all services are developed to achieve a single vision and a controlled set of continuous integrated design.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- We need a B.E/B. Tech/MCA/M. Tech graduate with 3 to 6 years of experience with different automation tools & frameworks
- Exposure to Test Automation tools and hands on experience
- Hands on experience with Ranorex Tool is a plus
- Expertise in SDLC
- Good communication, Analytical skills and a team player.
- ISTQB – Certified.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time