Portfolio Development Executive – Mainstream OEM Business (Location: Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Shanghai)
Purpose of the Role:
Portfolio Development is a key part of Siemens Digital Industries Software’s go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for a Mainstream OEM Business Portfolio Development Executive.
As a Portfolio Development Executive for Mainstream OEM Business you will be expected to have a commercial background, with experience of C-levels engagement on developing and supporting OEM type business in the Industrial Software market.
You will develop the go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximizing Mainstream OEM Business revenues for Greater China market, develop pipeline of new OEM business prospects through Sales campaigns and executing alongside with Sales Teams, Product Segment, Legal and Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a “Portfolio Developer” you identify market opportunities, execute 'go-to-market’ strategies and implement them utilizing Campaigns & Initiatives for OEM Business. You are a competent partner and supporter for the ‘Account Orchestrator’ and ‘Product Specific Account Reps’ as well as for OEM customers and prospects.
- Advocate and drive the development of the Mainstream OEM portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to leverage and maximise OEM software opportunities.
- Assess and track relevant industry trends and produce Mainstream OEM business growth forecasts by industry or domain for your assigned geography.
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the OEM portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Account Managers/Orchestrators to build a Sales strategy for identified new OEM customers or market and then provide the required support the drive the sale to a conclusion with the account team.
- Maintain relationship and ensure success of existing OEM customers to secure recurring revenue stream.
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customers, as part of the sales pursuit team.
- Establish clear market positions for the OEM portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving, and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- Establish, track and report measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth.
- Provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt
- A first Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, or similar Systems Engineering discipline
- 10+ years working experience in manufacturing or engineering software industry
- Experience with C-level discussions
- Experience with developing and supporting OEM business model in Industrial Software Industry
- Domain Knowledge of Siemens Digital Industries Software Mainstream market solutions or competitive products.
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape of Mainstream MCAD market like Solid Edge, SolidWorks, Autodesk
- Fluent Chinese & English
- Creativity, hands-on, decision-making ability, analytical skills, strategic thinking.
- A good and effective communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop & grow this Portfolio
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time
- MBA or similar Business Qualification
- Experience on VC/PE
- Trained in value selling methodologies such as Challenger, Revenue Storm
- Experience of developing and supporting indirect sales channel
- Experience of working with Domestic CAD/CAE/CAM or IIoT Software Companies
- Working experience abroad
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time