Role C++ Developer – OpNG
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as C++ Developer – OpNG and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
- As a C++ Software Developer, you will be responsible for Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA /M.Sc / ME / M.Tech in Computer science or Equivalent with 2 to 6 years of experience
- Familiarity in cross platform development in Windows and Linux using C++
- Strong proficiency in C++ (14 / 17 standards) and OOAD principles
- Ability to apply SOLID design principles and design patterns
- Knowledge on BOOST / POCO libraries, thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS, GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Docker environments
- Knowledge on SCRUM/Agile processes.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders
- Proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time