Role: Senior Software Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Senior Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Change the future with us !!!
- Develops architectural designs and independently develops complex system designs that meet the product requirements.
- Design, Debug , code, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code to develop application server(backend)IMM.
- Consideration of the system architecture to build interfaces and the advance in software technology.
- Provide technical leadership to the team, collaborators and customers.
- Define, articulate, and apply and implement architectural principles and patterns; Perform architecture reviews and assessments.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- We are looking for professionals with 5 to 8 years in Software development
- Expertise in C++, Threading (Windows), synchronization, VB programming and C++11 advanced concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, MFC, COM and algorithms.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Excellent code analysis and Debugging skill (Microsoft Visual Studio IDE).
- Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications, using, and applying Architecture and Design patterns.
- Basics of Oracle Database like tables, SQL statements.
- Added advantage with Know-how in QT.
- Know how on VB6 and Scripting like Perl, Batch etc.
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time