Senior Executive Engineer – Railway Signalling
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
• To deliver Electronic Interlocking Project Engineering solutions in accordance with the contracts received for mainline projects as per Business / Project plan.
• Allocating the work as per contract delivery requirements and prepare the project planning for Design, supply, installation, Testing and Commissioning activities.
• To support the Sr. Executive Engineer & Project Manager and to build the team for the future load of Electronic Interlocking works, there is a need to select an experienced Executive Engineer, Projects for the future
• Hands on experience in project site construction skills, project management skills, which are backed up by a strong technical background in engineering and project management qualifications.
• Expertise in systems Engineering, Electronics Communications will be an added advantage
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should be minimum experience of 3-6 years along with postgraduate (preferred) in Bachelors in electronic or electrical engineering along with Electronic Interlocking Project Engineering
• In particularly you should have applied your own systems engineering practices in other mission critical projects in the transport domain; with exposure to various standards such as IEEE, ISO, IEC and Cenelec.
• Hands on experience in a Railway Signalling Company will be advantageous.
• Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities
• Must have Good Communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers