We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role as EHS Reporting Expert (f/m/d) you will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving a global EHS reporting solution to strengthen the competitiveness of the company and to ensure high data availability and quality
- You are responsible for support and service management of the global EHS reporting tool
- You will assist with service level agreements with external service providers and create company specific evaluations, dashboards and reports to support countries/corporates
- You will act as business contact and demand manager for the EHS reporting system for Siemens worldwide. In this context you will perform EHS data analysis and reporting based on global EHS requirements
- You will support the integration of innovations, automation, trends and technologies, e.g. Smart Data and be the interface to the external service provider as well as Siemens IT business partners
- Training the global EHS community and executives on the EHS reporting system and front-end systems is also part of your job description
- You will support the implementation of EHS projects, taking into account data protection and privacy principles in accordance with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- For global EHS projects in the area of digitalization, you will support in project management as well as consulting
- The basis of your success is your successfully completed bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, business administration computer science with a technological orientation, industrial engineering, technical engineering and/or data analysis, preferably with a background in practical environmental protection or another relevant field
- You have initial professional experience in IT management (experience with IT architecture, database)
- You have initial project management experience, ideally in the area of digitalization
- You have very good knowledge of Excel, content management systems (e.g. SharePoint) and a programming language (e.g. Python, VBA). Knowledge of at least one business intelligence tool (e.g. Power BI) is desirable
- You work in a customer-oriented manner and have initial experience with stakeholder management
- Ideally you already have EHS experience
- Fluent German and English round off your requirement profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time