- In your new role, you will be part of the global Project Business Excellence (PBE) – Program, one of five operational excellence workstreams of the Siemens group.
- With that, you will be member of a small team supporting businesses to continuously improve performance of managing customer projects.
- You introduce new, common and efficient methods suitable for the execution of projects (e.g for software driven projects, new digital business models or digital project management).
- You will ensure implementation and compliance with PBE governance requirements and standards in the business organizations according to PM@Siemens.
- For the global PBE coordinator community (primarily 40 coordinators in Regional Centers and Headquarters) you provide directional guidance in terms of PM@Siemens standards.
- You continuously keep competency profiles of project managers, commercial project managers, and project core team roles on state-of-the-art level and ensure adherence of qualification and certification requirements,
- Together with the Businesses, Global Learning Campus and CF R you are responsible for further developing and implementing of PM@Siemens qualification- and certification programs.
- You will promote and advance appropriate risk & opportunity management in projects.
- You argue improvement topics with senior management of Project Businesses and get the mandate for further activities to initiate necessary change processes.
- Within the Project Business Excellence community (about 20000 members reachable via social media) you support activities to drive community collaboration and experience exchange incl. lessons learned across Businesses
- You have shown a very good career progression and strong academic history (ideally a degree in engineering science or business administration)
- You have at least ten years of experience in international project management and several years of management experience in cross functional assignments.
- Ideally you have successfully completed a PM@Siemens (Commercial) Project Management Certification on at least Senior level or a comparable external project management certification
- Track record in academics (e.g.: engineering science, turnkey or software driven projects project finance)
- You prove expertise in competence management, recruiting, thought leadership and/or in the creation of qualification concepts and a strong IT affinity including experience in the implementation of software driven projects
- You are a proven team player and demonstrate an empathetic communication(fluent in English and German)
- You are curios to drive new topics and change
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time