Job title: Sr. Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - AP Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing
to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly
automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us.
- Perform daily Customer Creations and modification for 3rd party and ICC requests, emergency processing (as applicable), contacting requestors for Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance to the team, as needed.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
- Understanding of AP process
- Understanding of various quality Methodologies
- Excellent Spoken and written Communication Skills.
- Flexible in working rotational shifts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are B.com graduate with experience in AP process with min 3-4 years into industry.
- You have an excellent communication skill and flexible with shifts.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time