We are a global competence center set up in Prague. We are a supplier of network solutions for the industry and our target is to provide expert technical services for our customers and partners.
Join us and become our Professional Service Consultant!
- Design and specification of solutions for industrial networks (wired) based on Industrial Ethernet
- Consulting for LAN/Security and Industrial network/security configurations, based on Siemens products
- Network consulting for industry, energy, transportation
- Optimization of existing network installations and implementations of improvements
- Development, maintenance, and execution of network and security trainings and workshops (for customers, partners and Siemens worldwide technical and support departments)
- Configuration of network components, integration and test of network solutions
- Creation of network documentation and service reports
- Preparation of quotes for network services
Required Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in Telecommunication or IT engineering
- 3–5 year experience as network and security engineer/consultant for larger networks
- Experience with Ethernet, Routing and Switching and Security: Design, project configuration and device configuration
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn Automation Solutions and Network and Security standard and best practices for Industrial environment.
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
Desirable Knowledge and Skill (not mandatory, advantage to have)
- Professional network and security certifications (e.g. Cisco CCNA/CCNP or higher or other vendors)
- Experience with different network and security vendors (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Nozomi, HP Aruba)
- Experience with PROFINET and Industrial Communication protocols and Industrial Network Implementations
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Industrial Control Systems
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time