We are a global competence center set up in Prague. Target is to provide consultative Presales support to sales team and solution partners relative to SIMATIC IDENT products and services.
- Consulting of identification solutions with RFID and Code Reading systems
- Elaboration of specific solution concepts for applications within the focus markets, as well as new markets and applications
- Support of the worldwide sales team stages through application analysis and site surveys as well as recommendation of products suitable for proposed solution, etc.
- Training of internal and external partners
- Developing content for white papers and technical presentations
- Creating of references for valuable customer applications
- Support of selected key customers
Required Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in electrical or IT engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-motivated individual – internally driven,outward focused, customer oriented
- Structured and well-organized working methods and good presentation behavior
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers (interpersonal relationships)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with RFID HF and UHF and Optical Identification
- Knowledge in the integration with PC and PLC-Systems, database, including know-how in the programming languages C, C++, C# and Java
- Familiar with common industrial applications of industrial identification
- Knowledge of industry value chain
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time