Companies don’t move the world forward, people do. Help us lead the way to a smarter future.Job Description:
The Paid Social Media Manager works within the U.S. Corporate Communications Channel Operations team.
In this position you will primarily lead the planning of paid social media efforts to support the company initiatives throughout the fiscal year, driving efficient and meaningful engagement between targeted audiences and the Siemens brand. You will handle all aspects of executing paid social media campaigns on Siemens USA social networks. This includes developing strategy, editorial calendar, negotiations, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.What are your responsibilities?
Manage paid social media activities along the media buying process for the main Siemens social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) helping to promote a variety of content types (videos, podcasts, infographics, illustrations, etc.) that support Siemens narrative in the U.S.
Planning and execution
Issue RFPs to partners that provide clear campaign objectives and requests best rates
Evaluate partner proposals for content, efficiency, and unique (first to market) offerings
Develop and define target audiences to reach with each campaign
Develop recommendation that reflects most impactful and efficient campaign that best achieves social media KPIs- incorporating fresh and new tactics when strategically sound
Launch campaign and creative within the channels with appropriate tags and coding
Initiate insertion orders that include the standard Siemens T&Cs with partners to secure campaigns and placements
Generate purchase orders within the Siemens financial process to be sent to partners confirming acceptance of the Siemens T&Cs and invoicing instructions
Monitor multiple campaigns to ensure placements are tracking to achieve agreed purchased goals (e.g. IMPs, Clicks, Downloads, video views, Shares, etc.)
Optimize campaigns and budget as needed, based on performance data
Maintain annual flowchart to ensure campaign is executed as planned; update as needed
Maintain budget tracking to ensure proper financial pacing of the annual investment and that spend remains within ordered PO
Reconcile media and ensure proper and timely payment to partners coordinating with financial stakeholders
Reporting & Wrap-up
Work with Siemens Analytics colleagues to create a holistic view of the media performance, tying front end metrics (Google Campaign Manager) to Siemens Adobe Analytics to develop comprehensive customer journey.
Provide final campaign report and insights to inform future initiatives
Tools- to become fluent in and have knowledge of:
Mediaocean’s PRISMA for paid digital and social (primary)
Google’s Campaign Manager (primary) for advertising operations and analytics
Siemens Adobe Analytics and Tableau (primary - set by Siemens GBS) for holistic measurement
Always seeking out what’s’ emerging or new!
Share industry updates, emerging tactics, and Best Practices ongoingRequired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience in planning and purchasing paid social media; experience with planning and purchasing other media channels (i.e. Digital, Outdoor, Print, TV, Podcast networks) is a plus
- Experience in running self-service paid media platforms (i.e. Google Display Networks, Demand-side platform, etc.)
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media best practices and coordination tools (i.e. Sprinklr, Microsoft Planner)
- Experience with advanced analytics and media reporting with knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and other measurement tools
- Knowledge of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote part of the work week in the NJ or PA area
- Paid parental leave
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.