Are you a digital-first SMB marketer?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that's leading the future of marketing to our small and medium business customers. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to execute marketing at scale to small and mid-size business (SMB) audiences with both local and global impact. Join a team that helps business owners and operators adopt the right software to help grow their business and create innovative products for tomorrow, today.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences, advertising, search, account-based marketing, social media marketing, and more. You will be encouraged to innovate! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in demand generation marketing for the SMB market. You will have the opportunity and be tasked with working with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review performance and results to ensure targets and goals are exceeded. Your ability to execute and promote clear communications will help small businesses find, adopt, and expand their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Drive the SMB marketing plan to support DISW strategic goals and meet/exceed SMB pipeline and revenue targets.
• Collaborate with the SMB execution team in optimally deploying, executing and optimizing the annual and quarterly program plans to realize the team’s goals.
• Actively coordinate with central marketing teams (Campaign Management, Segments, etc.) to review campaign plans, share local requirements, and optimize global programs and assets.
• Ensure campaign readiness for timely execution.
• Team with your global SMB planner and team to understand investment strategies/priorities, select & prioritize activities. Ensure your SMB program forecast is accurate and up to date.
• Analyze campaign performance and forecasts across the demand waterfall including pipeline volume and progression
• Communicate to and educate cross-functional teams about new and planned marketing activities, including global and local programs
Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong analytical and execution skills. Market knowledge and enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market is key.
• Understands the b-to-b sales cycle and looks for opportunities to improve demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
• Able to market to a range of b-to-b buying groups using a wide variety of offers and delivery mechanisms
• Fluent in demand generation performance management in a b-to-b environment, including the demand waterfall
• Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget
• Able to use project management tools provided to keep projects on schedule
• One or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing business plans
• Extensive Inbound Marketing strategy/execution experience
• Motivated, inquisitive and persistent
• Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
• Highly collaborative and focused on business and customer impact
• Fluent in English and highly effective at communicating across all mediums
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Undergraduate Degree.
• Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.