How can you help us craft the future as an RGA Processor?
If you take pride in your work and have a ‘can-do’attitude, we want to talk with you! You will serve as the department processor for a specific work area within department and will be required to meet and maintaining key KPI’s within work area including daily Operations and adhering to all Safety guidelines of the facility!
What are your responsibilities?
- Communicate and follow all directives for employees under the direction of the Operations Supervisor
- Ability to perform daily departmental production needs within specific work area
- Processor will routinely inspect returned order to assure correct fulfillment and conditions of the materials
- Processor will routinely retrieve individual cartons from pallets for opening and processing on workbench or from pallets.
- This position will also consist of the use of a scanning gun to pass over labels on shipments to assure order/shipment has correct quantities, part number agreement, etc.
- Processor will repack cartons or build new carton for items[s], relabel and return to pallets.
- Use of a pallet jack takes place as part of the task to move pallets into or away from the work area.
- Must be able to maintain forklift certification
- Support tasks such as emails between customer service and other business partners internal and external
- Provide suggestions to Lead and Operations Supervisor on process improvements
- Participate in feedback sessions and Focus Groups Team
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment and team focus
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and multi-task
- Proficient SAP & RF Scan knowledge and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Support the company and team Objectives, encourage teammates to support changes. Embrace improvements and changes to the process in a positive way
- Interacts with lead, supervisor, coordinators, Inventory control, and Outbound staff to reconcile open issues.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer skills required, to include warehouse management systems experience.
- Material Handling Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a high-volume distribution center or large retail operation.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What other skills would help you with this role?
- Proficient with SAP & RF Scan knowledge and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- 5 years of direct operations experience.
- Forklift experience.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.