The Sales Finance Organization (SFO) is a team of versatile business partners that provides insightful financial analysis and business acumen to the sales organization. SFO supports the current Siemens DISW EDA and PL sales channels
The Sales Finance Manager will support the Americas Sales and Customer Success Organization and will be:
- Be a key business partner and advisor to the Sales Team in the Americas
- Interface with operational groups to enable the deal and sales process
- Ensure compliance with relevant guidelines, policies and procedures
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive sales finance team
The position advises the sales team on best practice, collaborating throughout the sales process to enable an optimal outcome. The successful candidate must be able to navigate across multiple disciplines including legal, order fulfillment, zone and corporate finance, accounting and sales. Additionally, this position requires a candidate with demonstrated competency communicating with a variety of audiences, including upper management. Strong business acumen, good judgment, objectivity, and policy management are key attributes necessary for success in this role.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree required
- 10+ years related business experience
- High business acumen; ability to engage with all levels of the organization for improvements and solutions development
- Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience communication complex ideas in effective & efficient manor, verbally and in writing
- Ability to translate complex data and effectively communicate to non-technical professionals
- Ability to successfully influence business partners, even when holding a contrary position
- Strong understanding of IFRS15/ASC606 software revenue recognition
- Familiarity with services revenue recognition
- Excellent project management, organization and time management skills
- Strong Excel, MS Office, reporting and presentation skills.
- Experience with SAP/BW (Preferred)
- Ability to work independently and drive process improvements
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.