At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsJob Description Company: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Software Development Engineer – Mathematical Modeling of Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Processes- SISW- MG- 242302Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Category: General Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the RET team in the Calibre business unit. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the Calibre core software. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existing components. Ideal candidate would have excellent understanding of mathematical modeling. You will be responsible for developing advanced models that are capable of accurately characterizing physical processes that occur during manufacturing of semiconductor chips and that are suitable to be used during the compensation framework of OPC. Previous experience in EDA will be a plus.Job Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms with at least 5 years of experience is required.
- Experience in OPC / RET areas are preferred.
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Prior knowledge of and experience with the physical processes that are modeled in lithography are required.
- Must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and in a timely manner.
- Experience with MATLAB, Tcl/Tk and other scripting languages (perl, python) is preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.