Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Country Procurement Manager to be Responsible for Healthcare business strategic procurement of third party direct and indirect commodities.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are keen in implementing Siemens procurement policy with focus on optimal savings generation, S2C and P2P, ensure alignment with Siemens Compliance and Export Customs and Control (ECC) as well as ensure high quality, complete and prompt delivery to end user for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- You are responsible for supplier management, including Sourcing to contract (S2C), monitoring and evaluation of suppliers as per assignment (commodities, CD/BU).
- You will ensure real time delivery of commodities (goods and services) for fast and reliable services for Business Units/Customers.
- You are responsible for proposal requests, contract clarifications and contract negotiation with suppliers.
- You are responsible for the timely supply of materials to working area / destination including follow-up of delivery, control, and record of shipped materials.
- You are responsible for Project Purchasing, including: comply to proper sourcing processes, procurement strategies, control of all procurement resources and activities in the project - implementation, controlling and monitoring, technical comparison of supplier offer/compliance with tender specification in coordination with Sales / Project Management Team and finalizing the item, and timely and accurate processing of purchase requests, purchase orders, vendor invoices, etc.
- You will ensure compliance with corporate business guidelines: cost reduction achievement as per HC, reporting CNI and productivity savings, payment term improvement (DPO - days payable outstanding) for targeted supplier base, ensuring ESN accuracy for all procurements, training and awareness on all existing and new mandates / regulations / circulars / procedures, etc., ensure supplier base optimization per guidelines, and ensure procurement policy is implemented at all times within Healthcare.
- You will be responsible for the development of Supply Chain Management strategies and policies, such as contract management, support the Project Management team in suggesting / identifying prospective contractors / vendors for executing turnkey jobs, explore prospective supplier base for sourcing the required parts/services, coordinate with region, industry sources etc. to get information, and finalize the procurement decision after conducting technical evaluation and analysis, negotiation and sign-off of final minutes of meeting.
- You will be the liaison partner for internal / external customers for all SCM-related matters, such as support on establishment of objectives, policies, standards and schedules to ensure quality and quantities required at the best cost and delivery conditions and evaluate performance of Frame Agreements with suppliers / service provider.
- You will support the development and maintenance of the logistics strategy and set-up.
- You will support management and handling of customs clearance.
- You will support to develop, optimize, and monitor the logistics / purchasing process.
- You will get general and knowledge-based supply chain information.
- You will perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- You are responsible for conduction of SCM specific benchmarks, in order to build-up best-in-class knowledge and to drive improvements.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have solid years of work experience on end to end strategic procurement process on direct and indirect commodities using different buying methodologies.
- You have work experience in a multinational company is preferred.
- You have a degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related courses.
- You have a background in Electrical / Electronic Engineering is an added advantage.
Your personality and skills:
- You have basic and advanced Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and typing skill.
- You are an excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills in English and Tagalog.
- You have strong ethics.
- You are a team player.
- You are a dedicated leader.
- You are result-oriented.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time