1. Be responsible for coordination and solution finding for quality and performance issues of
SIMOTICS Servo motor and cable. Regularly communicate with Customer Support, Service
Centre, Factory, Sales and Customers.
2. Regularly communicate with Head Quarter to report quality and performance issue of Servo
3. Develop clear product strategy of SIMOTICS Servo Motors from perspectives of product, price,
placement, and promotion
4. Gain deep product insights from perspective of technique, business and market
4.1 clearly interpret product functions and performance
4.2 clearly understand product business
4.3 analyze technical trends and branch trends of market
5. Collect and analyze customer requirements and professionally communicate with Head Quarter for
optimizing product portfolio.
6. Enhance promotion for value selling points of decentralized drives and IDS including safety and
7. Plan and implement marketing & promotion activities to increase awareness in mass market.
8. Make winner guides to figure out marketing strategy to beat competitors
9. Support BD and sales by knowledge transfer, business review meeting and portfolio workshops.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field of Mechanics, Mechatronics, Motors, Electrical
3 years above work experience in Mechatronics, Drives Technology or Industrial Solution
Excellent English in speaking, listening, writing and reading;
Familiar with Siemens Machine Tool portfolio is preferred. Experience and knowledge of
Service, Repairing are desired
Creative, open, acting positively, capable of working under high pressure;
Good at logic and structured thinking, analyzing, and communicating.
Willingness to business trips and traveling
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time