Position Title: Data Architect
We're looking for a Data Architect to join our Center of Competence in Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence and provide architectural direction for a data platform, enabling development of analytics usecases for healthcare modalities. The right candidate will be an evangelist of data-driven solutions and passionate about driving technical leadership and competitive viewpoint.
• Apply broad knowledge of data technologies, techniques and development methods to design and develop on a data platform, leading the way with continuous innovation.
• Ensure completeness, compatibility, quality, availability, scalability and performance.
• Evaluate and recommend Big Data technologies ensuring alignment with existing platform and technology choices.
• Liaise with businesses, internal customers and external collaborators on requirements, objectives and measures.
• Plan and execute projects in parallel, ensure timely delivery.
• Provide technical mentorship to teams and support management in identifying and developing Data Analytics competencies.
• Keep abreast of latest developments in next generation infrastructure, architecture and data analytics.
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / MCA / MSc (Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology)
• 8 - 10 years of experience working on medium to large scale technology solutions / products.
• 2-3 years of experience in designing and deploying distributed data processing systems with one or more technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MongoDB, SQL etc.)
• Experience working with multi-site global teams in an agile environment.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
• Hands-on experience in big data platforms, infrastructure and tools (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, NoSQL Databases)
• Experience in designing Big Data systems, ETL chains, deciding on Big Data components and partitioning scheme/formats based on different access patterns.
• Expert-level knowhow of distributed computing, data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and data modeling.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud and experience working on Azure components (Azure SQL, Data Factory etc.).
• Programming experience in Python, Scala and SQL.
• Experience in microservice architecture, continuous integration/deployment and cloud-based delivery models.
• Proficiency in one or more software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, TFS.
• Strength in soft skills is a must, with a strong ability to communicate decisively with management and technical experts.
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Should be flexible, adaptable, and enthusiastic about working in a growing, dynamic team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time