· Responsible for the governance and execution of assigned M&A projects including investment and divestment activities. Manage each stage of the M&A process in order to ensure that the transactions are in line with the corporate policies and are in support of Siemens' corporate goals and strategies
· Reporting to the Senior Vice President MAP located in Beijing as part of a global M&A group of Siemens AG and mainly responsible for Transactions in Asia Pacific
· Offering a strong opportunity to look beyond current work area and be responsible for projects across all business sectors involving international projects outside of China
· Internal: Management of Divisions and Business Units, Internal Experts in the area of Legal, Tax, HR, Technology, IP, R&D and Strategy/ Business Development.
transaction services firms (Big4), lawyers, investment banks, consultants, tax
advisors, partner/management/shareholder of target companies.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Manage each stage of execution process in order to ensure that all internal and external policies and guidelines are applied and the responsible parties are involved in the transaction process.
2. Guide and monitor the transaction process ensuring that material aspects and key items are brought to the attention of management and incorporated into the business plan, deal structure alternatives, and contract negotiation.
3. Evaluate and challenge the business plan and analysis of the key drivers & assumptions in order to provide an appropriate company value for investment decision.
4. Responsible for structuring of transactions and the negotiation of definitive agreements
5. Prepare transaction commentaries for the Management Board of Siemens AG or relevant business Management, appropriately escalate risks and issues having material impact on projects.
6. Keep abreast of regulatory changes and monitor the M&A trends in Asia in order to accommodate the changes in the transaction and introduce potential new structure.
7. Establish "lessons learned" from projects, contribute to knowledge database and transfer and share knowledge within the team in order to ensure a free flow of information.
8. Issue signing and closing notices to relevant parties.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or above, fluent English
· Have advanced knowledge in corporate finance and accounting, valuation and strategic planning
· Relevant knowledge in asset management, risk management, contract law, tax etc.
· 6-8 years experiences in M&A or Corporate Finance Transaction Services
· Working experience in multinational firms with different cultures and/or in international cross functional projects preferred
· Business-oriented and strong business judgment
· Strong communication, negotiation and project management skills
· Willingness and ability to travel
What else do I need to know?
MAP is responsible for mergers, acquisitions and divestments (MAP M&A), carve outs (MAP CO-P) as well as post closing contract and claim Management (MAP PCM).
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Organization: Mergers, Acquisitions and Post Closing Management
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time