西门子数控（南京）有限公司 研发部 项目经理-驱动产品
What are my responsibilities?
• The project Manager is responsible for carrying out all the project activities in SNC.
• Monitoring and track the project status.
• Document the feature lists which are derived from requirement for future traceability and to enable easy verification of completeness.
• Specification of requirements analysis in respect to the technical feasibilities.
• Offering a material costs estimation of the product to the project controller.
• Carry out the review of project realization concept in respect to HW, SW, and so on based on the Q-Gate
• Planning and control of the type test for related project, planning and guarantee to obtain the needed test sample for test engineer as well.
• Initiate the project related patent idea workshop and initiate the regular project IPEG
• Responsible for related product revoke.
• Responsible for the planning of his project including schedule, investment, budget, headcount, capacity, org. chart (needed resource plan), working package, define the project information communication.
• Responsible for realizing the agreed upon functionality in the agreed upon schedule and the approved budget for related project in SNC
• Co-ordinate all project activities.
• Other tasks assigned by the R&D DM or the R&D department manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 5 years RD project working experience
• Major in Drive or inverter technology, or Electronic or electromechanical Science
• Product know-how in the field of the project
• Familiar with planning tools for project management
• Familiar with PLM process
• Have Project planning and risk management experience
• Team Skills, Communication Skills, Organizing and Quality Orientation, Results Orientation, Initiative
• Drive or automation industrial experience is a plus