Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control Research Group’s goal is to accelerate autonomous vehicle deployments in the real world. The research group develops state of the art algorithms and tools across the autonomy stack (e.g. perception, planning, mapping, etc.), participates in AV standards development and validates AV deployments. our goal is to work on topics that are business relevant to deliver outstanding positive experiences for Siemens customers and users by demonstrating the potentials of the technologies.
Join our growing team!
Change the future with us
• Design and Architect highly scalable, data intensive, asynchronous applications for Future of engineering
• Drive diverse technology teams to build outstanding offerings for customers through rapid prototyping and eventual productization
• Lead best practice development for efficient SW development and delivery through industry standard development, cloud and CI/CD technologies target towards cloud native, on-prem and edge hardware
• Lead standard methodology development AI/ML algorithm development and delivery through industry standard development and MLOps technologies
• Proven track record of architecting large scale distributed, asynchronous, data management systems
• Experience in working with DNN architectures based on Keras/Tensorflow/ others
• Proficient in Python/C++/Java and building production quality software
• Experience in Cloud technologies and CI/CD pipelines and tools like AWS, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Hashi stack etc.
• Track record of working in highly multifaceted, agile teams building cutting edge systems
Use your Skills to move the world forward
• Masters/Ph.D in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
• Proven experience of ~10 years building production software
• Publications in relevant conferences, journals on Perception Technology
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds