At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
You will work on a global NextGen ERP implementation and migration project within Siemens Digital Industries. Closely embedded within the business and the finance organization you will drive and coordinate business portfolio requirements within the greater cross-functional global project team.
- At least 4 years of finance experience, including in a process analysis role, is a must.
- Flexibility and open minded working with business portfolio owners and global ERP project team
- Proficient in German and English
Following experiences are a strong plus:
Proficiency with SAP project accounting and modul (PS) and managerial reporting
Functional or configuration experience in the SAP Finance and Controlling modules
Functional or configuration experience in SAP Sales & Distribution modules
Functional or configuration experience in SAP CATS and SAP HCM modules
- Prepare, coordinate and drive a key SAP migration project, together with IT analysts. Key project tasks include interface requirements, cost center design/migration, product, customer and supplier master data cleansing/migration, and transactional data migration.
- Capture finance and business requirements (e.g. cost controlling, WBS/projects, transfer pricing, EDI) in collaboration with SAP and other IT analysts.
- Lead and coordinate implementation Time Tracking within the R&D user base, together with IT analysts.
- Prepare and drive local training for transitioned SAP users.
- Provide post-implementation phase project support to key users in order to ensure customer success.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and solution partners, including Corporate Accounting, Product Controlling, Business Units, IT and HR and consultants.
- Liaise with high-level and related project teams. Coordinate value flow design between multiple systems and stakeholders across a corporate landscape.
- Continuously analyze existing processes and identify improvement needs.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time