We are looking for a Management Assistant to contribute to the growth of the Siemens Digital Software 1D/3D organization. This is an
opportunity to work alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of
teamwork, service, and excellence. The Assistant will have to utilize a unique skill set based on job functions,
personality, and communication style. Siemens Digital Industries Software has a
positive, diverse, and supportive culture and we are eager to add a strong
contributor to our administrative team.
· Manage day to day schedules and mail correspondence in such a way that the executives are able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
· Coordinate internal and external meetings and appointments including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, offsite meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
· Organize events such as the yearly kick-off events
· Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer meetings, fiscal calendars, current projects and team needs.
· Book appropriate domestic and international travel within Siemens’ travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation, incl. expense reports in SAP Concur
· Create purchase orders (incl. royalty reports) and follow up financial administration in the available Siemens tools (SAP, EZ Suite)
· Effectively interface with employees and Senior Executives inside and outside the company;
· Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
· Backup of department assistant
· Provide a welcoming environment for executive-level visitors and team members.
administrative and project duties as requested.
· Having worked as an admin assistant for at least 5 years, including min. 1 year as a management assistant
· Minimum bachelor’s degree
· Dutch, native language; English, fluent written and orally; French, good knowledge
· Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of SAP is a +
· Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
· Excellent judgment, and respect for confidentiality and ethics;
· Action taker, excellent organizational skills, used to work under pressure and be good at multi-tasking, be able to prioritize, be proactive and flexible, and able to work independently
· Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools
· Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others.
· Strong relationship management skills and strong oral and written communicator, able to communicate and network with all levels in the organization and throughout the company and with and external partners.
· This is a full-time position
Additional Desired Skills/Traits
· Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
· Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
· Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
· Have the ability to handle confidential and restricted material with the utmost discretion.
· Ensure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with attention to follow-through.
· Experience working with/in large administrative teams.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time