We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Verification of software quality in industrial applications in the area of digitalization
- Contribution to test scenario design according to business cases
- Implementation of automated tests (including relevant test infrastructure) and their executions
- Contribution to building and/or maintaining test environment
- Conducting functional and non-functional integration/system tests, regression tests and bugfix validations
- Tracking and reporting of software / algorithm quality based on automated and manual tests and other verification procedures
- Reporting and maintaining test execution results
- Preparing test artifacts
- Conducting reviews and implementing improvements on test design, test documentation and test code
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related area.
- Proven 3+ years of experience in software development and software testing.
- Hands on experience with strong programming skills in Java is a must.
- Expertise in test automation and test management tooling (e.g., XRay, Jira, SOAP UI, Postman) is a must.
- Strong knowledge in source code management (Git, SVN, etc.) is a must.
- Expertise in test build tools (e.g. Jenkins, AnthillPro, etc.) is a must.
- Experience in virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, VirtualBox) is a must.
- Experience in UI test automation (preferably Selenium, Ranorex Studio, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile framework and some of its methodologies (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of network engineering, switching and routing mechanisms is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good command of English.
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time