We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, groundbreaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for a Software Quality Expert / Agile Coach who will be a member of our technology and innovation team responsible for new technology development and innovation projects within our organization.
What are my responsibilities?
- Driving DevOps / Agile / Lean / Design Thinking and Value Co-Creation initiatives across organization
- Coaching and Driving the lean/agile transition within projects
- Coaching development teams on delivery excellence with Agile approach
- Training and providing guidance to development teams on quality and process topics
- Driving continuous improvement in projects
- Coaching teams in implementing and realizing the processes as well as decision about tailoring of defined processes
- Participating in Project Status Reviews and Quality Gates
- Driving best practices within the organization
- Define, maintain and improve process and product related metrics and derive adequate improvement measures
- Coordinating and maintaining ISO compliant Quality Management System
- Drive Quality Assurance initiatives for projects across the organization
- Continuously identify and develop initiatives & process definitions to enhance the organizations capabilities
- Driving code quality, product quality, product security related initiatives across organization
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3+ years of experience in software quality management and/or software process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- Master of Science or PHD degree in a related field is preferable
- Experience in at least one professional agile transformation project in a software organization or project.
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles
- Experience in Agile and/or Lean methodologies
- Experience in working with multi-national, multi-cultural, dispersed project teams
- Self-driven, positive and energizer
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with various levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent command of English is a must
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time